Tim,

You're right about live code deployment being possible with Eclipse +
Bndtools + Gradle. I should have qualified my statement: I'm using a build
setup that is a standard Gradle project structure (non-Bnd workspace),
because I didn't want to have to adopt the Bnd workspace model. Over on the
bndtools list, Raymond Auge indicated that live code deployment isn't
supported in Eclipse with a standard Gradle project structure.

Stephen

Stephen Schaub