What wonderful timing.  I am currently in the midst of an afternoon of Open
Space in Sofia, Bulgaria, where I shared the keynote at the
reinventingorganizations.eu conference  with the marvellous Jos de Blok.  The
organisers were a bit nervous about OS, but i said ‘trust me, it’s magic’ and
so it is…..  feeling grateful!!

From Bulgaria with Love,
Susan

> On 12/10/2016, at 15:23, Suzanne Daigle via OSList
> <oslist@lists.openspacetech.org> wrote:
>
> For anyone consumed as I am with Open Space in the Workplace, this is the
> most fantastic interview between Frederic Laloux (Reinventing Organizations)
> and Ricardo Semler (Semco, Book Maverick, etc).
>
> Posted on Frederic Laloux Facebook:
>

> "Last week Ricardo Semler (of Semco - Maverick fame) and I had a conversation
> as part of his series on LeadWise. I very much enjoyed it - it was fun
> comparing notes on what we see happening today. He has been in this space way
> way longer than me, of course, so it was interesting to hear his perspective,
> even though I was sort of the one interviewed... "
>
> http://www.leadwise.email/lm/laloux/teaser?partner=laloux
> <http://www.leadwise.email/lm/laloux/teaser?partner=laloux>
> If you click the link it will give you a short preview and a link to go to
> the full 52 minute interview. Highly recommend. The topic of opening space
> comes at the very end in a surprising way.  I have no doubt that the
> greatness of Semco was created 30 years ago  (coincidence ?!_) out of an Open
> Space when people did not know what open space was though indeed we've all
> known it deep inside of us from the beginning of time.
>

> Suzanne
>
> Suzanne Daigle
> Open Space Facilitator
> NuFocus Strategic Group