From: OSList [mailto:oslist-boun...@lists.openspacetech.org] On Behalf Of Lori
Palano via OSList
Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 9:51 AM
To: oslist@lists.openspacetech.org
Cc: Lori Palano
Subject: [OSList] number of breakout groups

Hello all

A number of years ago I seem to remember a resource shared on this list that
calculated an average number of breakout groups that tended to show up
according to the total number of participants based on the cumulated experience
of this community. Does this ring a bell with anyone? I think it was an excel
sheet. I'd like to find it again, but so far my searching hasn't lead to
anything.

Here's hoping!

Lori

  • [OSList] How lo... Jake Yeager via OSList
    • Re: [OSLis... Barry Owen via OSList
      • Re: [O... Jeff Aitken via OSList
        • Re... Tom Brown via OSList
          • ... Michael Herman via OSList
    • Re: [OSLis... Juliane Martina Roell (Structure & Process) via OSList
    • [OSList] n... Lori Palano via OSList
      • Re: [O... Royle, Karl via OSList
      • Re: [O... Jennifer Hurley via OSList
        • Re... Peggy Holman via OSList