Hello openspacers

When an oslist email digest pops up, I must admit to often scrolling on by. But
occasionally I’m compelled to take a peek. Like today. And there was Birgitt,
and Chris, and Jeff, and Phelim, and Anne, and Harrison, and others I’ve yet to
meet…all doing what people in this community have always done. Asking
questions, sharing ideas, supporting and encouraging newbies and oldies alike.
I may not engage very often these days, but openspace is still fundamental to
the work I do, whatever form that takes, and I love that you are all there in
the wings. Thank you.

Viv

Viv McWaters

creativefacilitation.com
Australia +61 417 135 406

Bringing meetings to life. Connecting people and ideas.