Bryce Nesbitt <bry...@obviously.com> writes:

> I don't have that directory.  I tried a file manager and under "root" is
> just "sdcard".

"sdcard" may be the same as /storage/emulated/0; I'm not 100% clear on
this.  It seems the two places to look are an osmand directory at the
root of storage, and in a app-named subdir of the android data
directory.

> The phone is not rooted.  I am using MTP mode when accessing from a PC.

Mine isn't either, but I haven't used MTP.

osmand may be putting tracks in the private data directory, which isn't
accessible.

Sorry, I'm about out of clues.