On 17-08-05 20:03, Pere Pujal i Carabantes wrote:

On my phone, WikoWax, Android4.3 osmand~ 2.6.3, it calculates the route just by
selecting the points, so I can explore it, then, only if I press the Go button,
it recalculates the route from my position, so it works fine here.

Hm. I guess, I never had enough patience to wait for the route to compute on its own, without pressing the go button.

However, I feel the concept is flawed. Why should "go" compute from the current location only, even if I select a from other than the current location?

And even worse, sometimes the go does compute from the current location, but sometimes it doesn't.

- Martin