before I buy my very first smartphone for the sole purpose of hiking off
Can I import my own gpx file, from a computer, containing, in the same file:
- a set of separate waypoints, each with name, comment and description?
- multiple tracks, each with name, comment and description?
Can I edit my imported gpx file:
- add individual waypoints?
- move individual waypoints?
- delete individual waypoints?
- edit name, comment and description of individual waypoints?
- add multiple tracks?
- edit name, comment and description of each individual track?
- edit track points (move, delete, insert)?
Can I export my changed tracks and waypoints as a gpx file to a computer?
What are the minimum storage and processing requirements?
RAM, internal storage, SD card storage, CPU speed.
Best regards, Line :)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.