Hello,

before I buy my very first smartphone for the sole purpose of hiking off
track...

Can I import my own gpx file, from a computer, containing, in the same file:
- a set of separate waypoints, each with name, comment and description?
- multiple tracks, each with name, comment and description?
Can I edit my imported gpx file:
- add individual waypoints?
- move individual waypoints?
- delete individual waypoints?
- edit name, comment and description of individual waypoints?
- add multiple tracks?
- edit name, comment and description of each individual track?
- edit track points (move, delete, insert)?
Can I export my changed tracks and waypoints as a gpx file to a computer?

What are the minimum storage and processing requirements?
RAM, internal storage, SD card storage, CPU speed.

Best regards, Line :)