I do not use Osmand much these days,
using LocusMap Pro + BRouter,
with Locus pronouncing BRouter navigation hints for Locus.

AFAIK OsmAnd does have the voice navigation guidance system to use it
for its native routes,
or to follow we the navigation hints for Osmand
embedded in imported BRouter routes.

( In contrary to LocusMap, Osmand does not support transfer of BRouter hints via navigation interface to 3rd party routing engines )