Just be careful, with the latest Play Store version the screen on/off
feature seems to be missing. We can thank Google again
- https://github.com/osmandapp/Osmand/issues/6675

For the mount: I am using cheap mount with clamp, where the additional
silicon holder is finn-like, works perfect and holds the phone without
complicating the manipulation with the phone. I have no problem with it,
even on trails, for a road bike, I could use just the clamp. Not even our
potholed roads make a problem. Using poly-bag (or for more "weight" clear
freezer bag which can be reused more easily) when it is raining works fine
as well.