Hello Gildo Schuster.
Re 1:- "smartphone mounts ".
Have you tried these? > https://getfinn.com/en/   from
https://www.bikecitizens.net/ . Very stretchy.  Great in dry weather, or if
your phone is rain-proof.  If not, tuck a polythene bag over the front &
top. I had tried some cheap alternatives but they all fell apart.  I bought
two "Finns" (in case one failed), and I'm still using the first!  It can be
positioned to leave the screen un-obstructed.
There is another solution I like for wet weather is "Topeak Smartphone
Drybag".  It is a combined handlebar mount and drybag.  Available in a
range of sizes  Waterproof?  Yes! - Submersible (I've tested it underwater
for several hours).
https://www.topeak.com/global/en/search-results/SMARTPHONE%20DRYBAG I even
trust it when sailing.

Re,  2, 3, 4, 5.
To keep my phone running OsmAnd all day (eg 8 hours full-on navigation) I
use a combination of methods.
a) Always use Voice Navigation.
b) Always turn screen off, but first set it to come on automatically for 10
seconds at each voice announcement - That is plenty to see the nuances of
tricky junctions.
c) If bright sunshine requires the use of full screen brightness; (i)
you've got the voice announcements doing their thing; (ii) attach a solar
charger/battery - One about the same size as the phone itself makes for
easy packing, and will have enough area for charging.  Its internal battery
will tide you over any dull periods.  You won't need a waterproof one
because when the sky is cloudy you can turn down the screen brightness!
ie. When you can't get enough sunshine for the solar charger, you don't
need the brightness full up.
QED?

Good luck
Paul W