I was happy to find Osmand as a great navigation software. Worked well for
hiking with gpx tracks.
But using tracks for the motorbike is a hassle. If I miss for several
reasons a waypoint, it wants me allways to make a U-turn.
Is there any solution that a waypoint can be ignored?
Or maybe making the waypoint larger so it canĀ“t get missed?
I use open street maps. Maybe it helps to use another map?
Would it help to have more waypoints in the track?