I open the OSMAND+ app and start navigation with my GPS track. I have 1
point about every 10 km to force the desired route. Osmand snaps the
navigation on the road automaticly and the navigations works perfect.
Maybe I should create the route with more points? Will it ignore the missed
point as soon it arrives at the next point? BTW, I create tracks with ITN
converter.