Hi Poutnik,

all the users has the right to post their view of a product. As long as
what they write in the subject is all right. When what we write is personal
experience or knowledge from others, there is no problem. But what happens
when others tell us "we don't like your opinion - don't write it". Do i
have the right to reply to them ???