On 20-10-10 01:06, A Thompson wrote:
> I had a quick look at your examples on the openstreetmap site, and the
> OSRM router there does the same thing as OsmAnd, e.g. here
> <https://www.openstreetmap.org/directions?engine=fossgis_osrm_car&route=52.83930%2C6.41060%3B52.98870%2C5.55310#map=16/52.8061/6.0966>.
>
> In both examples, both the motorway and the exiting motorway_link are
> tagged:
>
>     maxspeed=100
>
>     maxspeed:conditional=130 @ (19:00-06:00)
>

> however the motorway_link to rejoin is simply tagged:
>
>     maxspeed=130
>

> Could this theoretical increase in maxspeed be the reason that the
> motorway_link's are being chosen, even though in reality it will be slower?

Yes, unfortunately that's a common problem.

It will hit you by surprise since you do not expect that behavior when
you come close to this turn.

That's why I askd for an improvement of the gui: when you click on the
next-turn-panel, the map will zoom to this area, just as it zooms on the
destination when you click the chequered flag.

If you know about those locations, you can fix them via OSM data.

Schönen Gruß
Martin