I changed the tagging. Here is the change
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/342107973.
As far As I am aware, in Poland those signs must be the same.

I will return back to the second issue after I get newest changes from maps.

What do you mean: "It needs to extend all the way to the turn"

Thanks for your involvement.