Many thanks to all of you,

to Pere:
I have checked my phone for some entries for "default GPS/GNSS" and
similiar.
I did not find anything...

to tomcroc and lodrog :
In Windows there is a location API, where many apps in parallel can get
current location.
I am not shure, but Android might have something similiar.
On my phone is running a Bluetooth-transfer of GPS-data and Osmand
(navigation) in parallel.

to lodrog :
Yes, I have selected the option "remember my choice". (yes mistake).
So the link is installed, but how to remove?