On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 4:58:25 PM UTC+2 Werner wrote:

> How (special tool, routed phone?) and in what sub-directory did you find
> this file?
> Is it possible for a non-routed Android-11 phone?

If you are running Android 11, the directory /Android/data (both in
internal memory and SD card) are treated

I think it is better if Osmand users are warned about that and the
documentation page https://osmand.net/help-online

Note that not even the file manager that came with tool which came
pre-installed with your Android, is able to access the contents of these
directories (so this is very different from what is written in How do I use
my SD card with OsmAnd under Android 4.4+ and 5?)

I think it is a very good idea that the documentation tell you not to
install or move the data under /Android/data and that the default install
does not put data into these directories

Never had I, as an Android user,  been informed about that from
Android/Google or from the manufacturer of my phone, who deliver the
update.
As this new behaviour case me big troubles both in Osmand and other apps I
tried to ask about that in the Android community in the Google support web
site https://support.google.com/android/community .

However instead of getting any useful information as a answer, I got my
account blocked, without even a warning or even a notice that I have been
blocked.

Very rude of Google and a very bad sign from someone who has the monopoly
of both the OS and of the support website.

AnyFile