On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 4:58:25 PM UTC+2 Werner wrote:

> I have found the way to export all settings, but I cannot find the related
> file you describe ( "Export_21-05-21.osf" ).
> May be I have the Android11-problem, not showing files on the external
> SD-card.
> How (special tool, routed phone?) and in what sub-directory did you find
> this file?
> Is it possible for a non-routed Android-11 phone?
>
> I remember having much deeper access to the Osmand-files on the external
> SD-card running android-10.

If you are running Android 11 (and I believe that this will apply for
future version too) move at first the android data directory outside the
/Android/data directories.

Do not try to use the share function to export anything before having sone
that. (I run into severe trouble, doing this, because of problematic
situation created by Android/Google, and not by Osmand )

To change the directory where data are stored follow this procedure.  Doing
this will also move the contents of the Osmand data directory (and
subdirectories) to the new directory.

Create the directory where you want to store the data using a file manager

Open Osmand
Go to the main menu
select settings

select the first item: OsmAnd settings - Effective for the entire app
select Data storage folder
scroll down and at the bottom or near the bottom select
  Manually specified
and the press at the bottom "Change"

Specify the full path of where you want
If you want to use the same type of memory, but a different directory, the
first part of path will  be the same.
Keep the part that is before /Android/data (exclude this part) and add the
last part of the path

and follow the instruction given.

After you have done the moving you should be able to see the files and
directories with any file managers and/or apps.

I think it is better if you do not try to but back the data directory under
/Android/data

AnyFile