I tried Solid Explorer on /storage/2614-1710/Android/data/net.osmand.plus,
but it doesn't work on my Samsung A41 running Android 11.

adb pull does work to pull files, which is good, but push commands were
rejected as being 'not allowed'.  I'll look into shell commands later. I
now have methods of importing files using osmand+ itself,  so I can live
with the situation.