Sure. Current rule:

  <rule id="531" level="7" ignore="7200">
    <if_sid>530</if_sid>
    <match>ossec: output: 'df -h': /dev/</match>
    <regex>100%</regex>
    <description>Partition usage reached 100% (disk space
monitor).</description>
    <group>low_diskspace,</group>
  </rule>

Leave that rule for 100% (so you don't modify the original rules).

In local_rules add:
 <rule id="xxxxxx" level="7" ignore="7200">
    <if_sid>530</if_sid>
    <match>ossec: output: 'df -h': /dev/</match>
    <regex>9\d%</regex>
    <description>Partition usage over 90% (disk space
monitor).</description>
    <group>low_diskspace,</group>
  </rule>