I think the problem is the option "-h", because it introduces arbitrary
line feeds in order to be more readable by people, but it makes more
difficult to decode. This happened in RHEL5 but it can happen at any system
with a long filesystem path.

"-P" is an interesting option to preserve compatibility. So I think the
best solution is to use only "df" or "df -P" at "ossec.conf" and rule 531.

Thank you for letting us know!

Regards.