Hello,

I produced orthorectificated images using ERDAS and otbcli_otrhorectification
application. I used the same dted file for terrain correction.

The problem is that there is a significant difference as displacement in the
produced images. ERDAS seems to produce the image with smaller error when we
check some locations using Google earth.

What may be the problem? (I remove the .TFW file before startingthe
orthorectification)

I appretiate any suggestions.

Best Regards..

Check the OTB FAQ at