Let me make the question a bit more clear (we work together. so i have the same
problem). Once we rectify a pleiades image, we observe a translation, compared
to erdas. It looks like the whole result is translated to lower right. It is
around 10 pixels. I did some debugging. The genericrsestimator is finding the
origin translated. I manually changed the origin. It did have an impact on the
empty pixels but the image pixels remain same. I tried changing spacing but
even the first pixel is wrongly calculated so it didnt change anything. This
seems to be a syatematical error. We use dt2 as the elevation.
All the best
Check the OTB FAQ at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "otb-users" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.