De : otb-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:otb-users@googlegroups.com] De la part
de emre
Envoyé : jeudi 8 mars 2018 18:06
À : otb-users <otb-users@googlegroups.com>
Objet : [otb-users] Re: OTB producing different orthorectification result than
ERDAS in pleiades images

At the end, we fixed the problem by using egm96 geiod file. OTB developers may
want to change the documentation where it says if you have dem, you dont need
geoid. After reading quite some ossim code, i realized that is definitely not
the case. The heightaboveellipsoide is calculated from both geoid and the
elevation file.

Cheers
Emre