Hello Gus,
I don't think so because the entire process is streamable.

It's difficult for me to help you without the full log. Can you run on
linux the following commands:

otbcli_Mosaic -il /media/gus/Gus/seagrass/3_band/* -out
/media/gus/Gus/seagrass/processed_data/r2_simple_noharmo.tif uint8 -ram 128
>/media/gus/Gus/seagrass/noharmo.log 2>&1
otbcli_Mosaic -il /media/gus/Gus/seagrass/3_band/* -out
/media/gus/Gus/seagrass/processed_data/r2_simple_noharmo.tif uint8
-harmo.method band >/media/gus/Gus/seagrass/harmo.log 2>&1

(Then, you send me the logs)

Also, please copy/paste the gdalinfo command on your converted geotiff
(without PACKBITS compression)

Le mardi 18 septembre 2018 13:40:22 UTC+2, Gus a écrit :

> No, it didn't, but I separated two sets, one for each flight, and one of
> them did ran (I still didn't try the other). May it be related to some
> convergence during optimization process?
>
> On Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 10:30:28 AM UTC+2, Rémi wrote:
>>
>> do you mean that, for every single input image, I need to load an array
>>> with the full size of the output mosaic?
>>>
>> No. The application computes the distance map for each input image, one
>> by one. Not for the entire mosaic.
>>
>> Did the change of image file format solve your issue?

Check the OTB FAQ at
http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/FAQ.html

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/otb-users?hl=en