>From this log, it seems like the problem occurs during statistics
computation.

To be sure of this, can you please check that the following commands work
fine:

   - otbcli_Mosaic -il /media/gus/Gus/seagrass/3_band/* -out
   /media/gus/Gus/seagrass/processed_data/r2_simple_noharmo.tif uint8 -ram 128
   - otbcli_Mosaic -il /media/gus/Gus/seagrass/3_band/* -comp.feather large
   -out /media/gus/Gus/seagrass/processed_data/r2_feather_noharmo.tif uint8
   -tmpdir /media/gus/Gus/seagrass/processed_data/temp -ram 128

And can you please tell me if these commands are successful or not:

   - otbcli_Mosaic -il /media/gus/Gus/seagrass/3_band/* -harmo.method band
   -harmo.cost musig -out
   /media/gus/Gus/seagrass/processed_data/r2_harmo-band.tif uint8 -ram 128
   - otbcli_Mosaic -il /media/gus/Gus/seagrass/3_band/* -harmo.method rgb
   -harmo.cost musig -out
   /media/gus/Gus/seagrass/processed_data/r2_harmo-rgb.tif uint8 -ram 128

Now, you can try to set a very small RAM value and tell me what's
happening. Set -ram 1 for instance...

Le mercredi 12 septembre 2018 11:42:19 UTC+2, Gus a écrit :

> I tried again last night. OTB 6.6.0 packaged linux version.
> Command line: ./otbcli_Mosaic -il /media/gus/Gus/seagrass/3_band/*
> -comp.feather large -harmo.method rgb -harmo.cost musig -out
> /media/gus/Gus/seagrass/processed_data/r2.tif uint8 -tmpdir
> /media/gus/Gus/seagrass/processed_data/temp -ram 128 -progress 1
>
> Last lines of output:
> 2018-09-12 03:29:30 (INFO): Computing statistics in a decorrelated colors
> space suitable for true-colors
> 2018-09-12 03:29:44 (INFO): Estimated memory for full processing:
> 3.15661e+06MB (avail.: 128 MB), optimal image partitioning: 24662 blocks
> 2018-09-12 03:29:44 (INFO): Estimation will be performed in 18639 blocks
> of 832x320 pixels
>
> Anyway, after start, used RAM begins to slowly increase until it occupied
> my swap space and froze the computer during the night.
>
> [image: Screenshot at 2018-09-12 03-30-10.png]
>

> On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 5:23:19 PM UTC+2, Rémi wrote:
>>
>> Hello Gus,
>>
>> To investigate a bit I would like to know if you can copy/paste:
>> -your command line
>> -the full log
>> (In a text file, or on pastebin)
>>
>> What version of OTB, and what OS do you have?
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Rémi
>>
>> Le samedi 8 septembre 2018 18:07:56 UTC+2, Gus a écrit :
>>>
>>> Thanks, Rémi
>>>
>>> Your method works fairly well, the results are really good and visually
>>> pleasant. In fact, I was able to use you app (from gui) for small subsets
>>> of my data, which is a set of aerial pictures of the sea surface from which
>>> the sunglint has been removed.
>>>
>>> [image: 2dc4d9d7-25da-4254-9cb5-31536801f461.jpg][image:
>>> 54ed0802-e492-438f-9f4d-8dea3593a2b6.jpg]
>>>
>>> But, when I feed your program with the complete set (about 2500
>>> pictures, 30 Mb each approximately, 8 bit colour) it fails. Last thing I
>>> can check is that the temporary distance maps have been correctly written,
>>> and that's the last console output. while if Iskip the large feathering
>>> step, it seems to work ok, as in next image using slim blending mode, but
>>> as for large blending, it fails...
>>>
>>> [image: sea_1PNG.PNG]

Check the OTB FAQ at
http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/FAQ.html