Hey Mario,

you can change the standard setting at these keys in the sysconfig:
PreferencesGroups###TicketOverviewSmallPageShown
PreferencesGroups###TicketOverviewPreviewPageShown
PreferencesGroups###TicketOverviewMediumPageShown
PreferencesGroups###NotificationViewSmallPageShown
PreferencesGroups###DynamicFieldsOverviewPageShown
PreferencesGroups###CommunicationLogPageShown

Do you have the performance problems with the search or with the queue? If I
set this value to 250 tickets per site, I'll get 15 seconds for the "all queue
view" and 30 seconds for the search. I bet the operations on the index grow
exponential.

A possible explanation for your ticket <-> article discrepancy: you could check
if merged tickets have an article, if I remember that correctly, the just get
the link.

Kind regards,
Matthias

T-SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL GMBH
Telekom Security
Matthias Terlinde
Cyber Defense Operations
Bonner Talweg 100, 53113 Bonn, Germany
+49 228 181-73771 (fixed)
+49 160 3003113 (mobile)
E-mail: matthias.terli...@t-systems.com<mailto:matthias.terli...@t-systems.com>
Internet: www.t-systems.com

You can find the compulsory statement on: www.t-systems.com/compulsory-statement

BIG CHANGES START SMALL - CONSERVE RESOURCES BY NOT PRINTING EVERY E-MAIL.

Hello,

i have about 63.000 Articles and 94.000 Tickets (huh? thats possible?)

After Upgrading from OTRS 4 to 6 Tickets with more than 200 Articles
are very slow. About 30Secs to load.
If i set the view to display only the last/one Article it just needs 6 seconds.

I read:
  https://doc.otrs.com/doc/manual/admin/5.0/en/html/performance-tuning.html

- i am already using ArticleStorageFS
- i am using tmpfs  now for  /opt/otrs/var/tmp
- i archived 22.000 Tickets

But the Tickets with many articles are still slow.
I have LocalAvatar-6.0.5.opm installed, which prevents slow
connections to the outside.

I doubbled the RAM (now 24GB) and CPUs (now 12) after Upgrade and it
runs on SSDs.
The DB is about 5GB (innodb)

I cant seem to find a bottleneck on the hardware. I kind of have the
feeling its some sort of timeout or call to the outside.

What do you think? The search speed is fine.

Could a change the ArgentTicketZoom to just Show the last 10 Articles
by Default?

Thanks,
Mario