Hi Mario,

> i am talking about "AgentTicketZoom".
>
> The search and queue performs quite well.

I have seen this Problem a lot of times after Upgrading Customer Systems to
OTRS 6. The problem are wrong indexes/contend inside the database, but only for
old tickets. You can’t do anything with changing OTRS or MySQL configuration
options I think.

We are only able to fix the problem, when we analyze and rebuild the database
structure and that’s complex.

But the important info is, the problem exists only with old tickets (created
bevor the upgrade). All new tickets performing well and if all old tickets are
closed, the performance is quite good anywhere.

I hope that’s help a bit.

--

Stefan Rother
Geschäftsführer

Oberwalting 31 | 94339 Leiblfing | Germany

sa...@otrs.ch

T DE +49 (0)9427 68 39 000
T CH +41 (0)71 552 08 80
Fax  +49 (0)9427 68 39 009