David Ang wrote:

like i said, i didn't install otrs thru rpm, but instead using source, configured, compiled, and make.

Hm, then I think it is very strange that the Plesk installer is complaining about OTRS being installed. It could be checking for /opt/ otrs, but I'd think the installer found it in the rpmdb. 100% sure? 'rpm -q otrs' really doesn't give you any output? If so, you'll probably just have to remove everything manually (unless there's something like make uninstall available, I don't know about that).

Nils Breunese.