Hi,
on my system it only comes up when running generic agents. If I disable the 
generic agents cronjob and do not use the generic agents admin GUI the error 
message does not appear.

-       Timo


Von: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von 
Michael Mayaka
Gesendet: Montag, 5. Oktober 2009 09:26
An: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Betreff: Re: [otrs] OTRS Ticket Creation Error [Message: Need TicketID!]

Hi Timo,
Yes I think it could be a bug. Am wondering what could be triggering it; I have 
another instance of otrs 2.4.4 running on the same App Server and serving even 
more users but its not throwing that error.

Michael


________________________________
From: Rupp Timo <[email protected]>
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS. <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, 5 October, 2009 10:04:06
Subject: Re: [otrs] OTRS Ticket Creation Error [Message: Need TicketID!]
Hi Michael,
it looks a bit like the bug I’ve posted last week: 
http://bugs.otrs.org/show_bug.cgi?id=4367
Please check if generic agents are producing the error messages in your case, 
too.


-          Timo

Von: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von 
Michael Mayaka
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. Oktober 2009 09:50
An: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Betreff: Re: [otrs] OTRS Ticket Creation Error [Message: Need TicketID!]

Hi, Thanks for the help,
I have reset the otrs instance permissions (using SetPermissions.pl); restarted 
the Oracle Server and apache. So far I am creating new tickets successfully. 
However, at the backend, I'm getting the following error:
=========================================
[Error][Kernel::System::Ticket::TicketNumberLookup][Line:637]: ERROR Database 
disconnected, SQL: 'SELECT tn FROM ticket WHERE id = ?'
============================================
What could this be?

Michael


---------------------------------------------------------------------
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs

NEW! ENTERPRISE SUBSCRIPTION - Get more information NOW!
http://www.otrs.com/en/support/enterprise-subscription/

Reply via email to