Hi,
I've been using otrs since last year. I already upgraded to 2.4.4. Now I'm
getting this error during ticket creation:
================================================================================================
[Error][Kernel::System::Ticket::TicketCreate][Line:447]: ORA-00001: unique
constraint (IT_ADMIN.PK_TICKET) violated (DBD ERROR: OCIStmtExecute), SQL:
'INSERT INTO ticket (tn, title, create_time_unix, type_id, queue_id,
ticket_lock_id, user_id, responsible_user_id, group_id, ticket_priority_id,
ticket_state_id, ticket_answered, escalation_time, escalation_update_time,
escalation_response_time, escalation_solution_time, timeout, service_id,
sla_id, until_time, valid_id, create_time, create_by, change_time, change_by)
VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, ?, ?, 0, ?,
current_timestamp, ?, current_timestamp, ?)'
Sep 30 08:46:42 imis-appsvr1 OTRS-CGI-11[1014]:
[Error][Kernel::System::Ticket::TicketFreeTimeSet][Line:2900]: Need TicketID!
Sep 30 08:46:42 imis-appsvr1 OTRS-CGI-11[1014]:
[Error][Kernel::System::Ticket::Article::ArticleCreate][Line:109]: Need
TicketID!
=================================================================================================
My environment is as follows:
========================
-Operating System: CentOS 5
-DBMS: Oracle 10g
-Perl: 5.8.8
I have two instances of otrs running under the same environment; the other one
does not have any errors...PLEASE HELP!
Michael
---------------------------------------------------------------------
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
NEW! ENTERPRISE SUBSCRIPTION - Get more information NOW!
http://www.otrs.com/en/support/enterprise-subscription/