Hello, and thanks for your reply...I upgraded from 3.2.6 to 3.2.9, so not a
big jump.
The problem seems that when selecting the reply function, the ArticleTypeID
is not passed to the query string, thus throwing that exception.

I'll investigate in module registration anyway, thanks for the suggestion!