I'm seeing the same thing with at least one use here.

I can log in just fine, as well as a few others, but one user who has tried,
gets this error.
I have checked all the attributes - they are fine. No different from the rest
of us.
It's the same LDAP backend as before.
On the OTRS 3.2 system, he can log in. On the 3.3 system, he cannot.
User: ulh authentication failed, no LDAP entry found!BaseDN='ou=KBH,o=ITQ',
Filter='(&(cn=ulh)(mail=*))
User: mmo (cn=mmo,ou=KBH,o=ITQ) authentication ok

Very strange, from my point of view.. :)

/Martin.

>>> Gerald Young <cryth...@gmail.com> 22. november 2013 00:59 >>>
no ldap entry found means that the ldap server is unable to find an
entry in ldap for the given uid.