> when a customer sends an email and the email is read by OTRS, a ticket is
created, but the owner is “Admin OTRS” and we don’t want that. We want the
agent who responses first to that ticket to be the owner…
This is what happens normally. When the agent responds (Talks to the
customer!) to the ticket, he'll lock the ticket and become owner.

> If an agent responses to the ticket (move to another queue for example)
the owner doesn’t change.
You might enable lock on move.