Erik van Ast schrieb:
First of all, when a customer sends an email and the email is read by OTRS, a ticket is created, but the owner is “Admin OTRS” and we don’t want that. We want the agent who responses first to that ticket to be the owner…

Up to that point this is OK in my eyes: upon creation, there's no agent acting, so Admin is the only possible owner.

If an agent responses to the ticket (move to another queue for example) the owner doesn’t change and we already disabled the root@localhost user…

Well, moving a ticket is not really considered an agent's response by OTRS. Thus locking (and owner change) is not required for moving a ticket. As a fast work-around, you can require your agents to manually lock any ticket they touch, even if it's just for moving it, and then unlock it again. That way the owner (which is the last one who locked the ticket) changes.

Whether this can be enforced by OTRS, I do not know. But I do know that for other actions you can tell OTRS whether it should automatically assign the ticket to the acting agent, so it might be possible for moving tickets between queues, too. I'm sure there are others on this list who can shed light on that point.

        Susan