Greetings,

I'm a little confused by something I've just noticed in my OTRS installation.

I've a ticket 15 days old that has 9 updates, including phone-inbound, phone-outbound, customer email-external, and agent email-external.

Despite all of this activity, the ticket state shows "new" under the Ticket information window.

This is most certainly not a new ticket by any definition of "new", so why does OTRS think that it's a new ticket?

My install is v3.3.3 (thought my database has been updated repeatedly since ~1.5 or so).

Is it possible that there's an agent which isn't running? A configuration error that snuck in somewhere in the version upgrades over the years?

Thanks in advance,

-  Nick Bright                                -
-  Vice President of Technology               -
-  Valnet -=- We Connect You -=-              -
-  Tel 888-332-1616 x 315 / Fax 620-331-0789  -
-  Web http://www.valnet.net/                 -
- Are your files safe?                        -
- Valnet Vault - Secure Cloud Backup          -
- More information&   30 day free trial at    -
- http://www.valnet.net/services/valnet-vault -