From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Bogdan
Iosif
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2014 3:09 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] Agent Notifications

I don't know if the owner is notified by OTRS by default. Worst case, you can
configure an Event Based Notification for your scenario.

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 9:18 PM, Jill Goldstein
<jill.goldst...@spfsolutions.biz <mailto:jill.goldst...@spfsolutions.biz> >
wrote:

Ok, I’m just about ready to have OTRS live.

The last thing I’m working on is notifying an Agent that a ticket has been
placed in their ownership.

I see there is a notification for Agent:OwnerUpdate.

How is that triggered so that an email notification is sent to the Agent that
has received that ticket?

I have read the manual, and I’m guessing it should be working but it’s not.
I’m missing something simple.  If you need screenshots, please let me know.

Jill Goldstein

Customer Support

http://spfsolutions.biz <http://spfsolutions.biz/>

Phone: 303-731-5634