Si te refieres a este párrafo:

"Hotfix Information A supported hotfix is now available from Microsoft, but
it is only intended to correct the problem that is described in this
article. Only apply it to systems that are experiencing this specific
problem. This hotfix may receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are
not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the

no quiere decir que se haya resuelto... por lo que he estado viendo esa
coletilla la añaden a todas las hotfix