Hi Guru Shetty

Because of public ip restrictions , I have different private IPs sharing a
single outbound internet IP.
The VMs with different private IPs will run different services(e.g. web, email,
dns service).

I hope OVN will support that feature. The patches I submitted may be not good
enough. If you have any idea,
let me know.

Thanks.
Nick