Hi Guru Shetty.
LB may support DNAT with port. But in some case, there is only a public ip
address set on the gateway router, which is connected to multiple VMs. Thus
this public ip address need to be projected to multiple private ip address.
They denote a one to many relationship not one to one.

I don't have many public ip, so it is not possible to do VIP:port =
PrivateIP:port. I hope that we can do VIP:port1 = PrivateIP1:port1,
VIP:port2 = PrivateIP2:port2 ...

Thanks.
Nick