Darell, please fix your email client configuration to conform to
RFC 3676 (https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3676#section-4.5). Your
replies are unreadable. In particular, the text you're replying to must
be quoted by ">" character, clearly separating your reply from the
original email.

Also, wrap your lines at ~78 characters.

If your email client does not support this, it is severely broken and
you'll need to use a different one.

On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 02:35:57 +0000, Darrell Ball wrote:
> [Darrell] I guess part of the value of ofproto/trace is that it
> matches as close as possible to other injection sources.

Kernel datapath API has nothing to do with OpenFlow. In particular,
using output from ovs-dpctl dump-flows in a place where OpenFlow is
required could not be expected to work.

 Jiri