Should be fairly simple (but I'll test to make sure it still works).

The source code is generated by SWIG under modules/swig/ow.i (C-code).

There is a man page, and a POD page, and documentation on the Web site.
And example code.

In general:
use OW ;
OW::init("-u") ;
print OW::get("/") ;
OW::finish() ;

Paul Alfille

Another option is to use OWNet.pm -- it connects to owserver and is fully
object-compatible.
Available on CPAN and sourceforge.