Honestly, the easiest way is a remote owserver. That can join your network
seemlessly. You can even have a remote serial bus master and a long serial
line.

A remote OpenWRT router, a Raspberry pi, ... All can support a 1-wire
network and will merge with a local network:

The other option is a new Wifi bus master from Embedded Data Services. I'm
currently working on support -- mainly the wifi section since the rest of
the design is close to their currently supported bus masters.

Paul