I want wireless, and my wireless devices talk serial.

Best I can think is to read on serial, process data into owfs friendly
format (similar to what owfs would read from owserver), and output on local
tcp. Tell owfs to read local tcp as another network.

Would it be as simple as modifying the backend to make a custom owserver?

Colin