On 19/03/13 22:56, Tope Omitola wrote:
Hi Barry

Thanks for these.

How can I put all these in an http request?

e.g.

Can I do this (or a variant of it)

http://localhost:8080/openrdf-sesame/repositories/example?query=SELECT+...Accept:application/sparql-results+xml...

As Barry also indicated, the standard for this is using HTTP headers, any encoding of the accepted type(s) as a query parameter is implementation-specific. So OWLIM may do this differently from how, say, Virtuoso, or Jena, do it.

However, there is an (undocumented) feature for this in Sesame/OWLIM. Use at your own risk:

http://localhost:8080/openrdf-sesame/repositories/example?query=SELECT+...&Accept=application/sparql-results+xml

The request parameter takes precedence over any HTTP header you set.

So you can do it using request parameters, but I still strongly recommend using HTTP headers.

Regards,

Jeen