Thanks Jeen

I figured OWLIM may have its own feature as 4store has similar syntax. I
tested this OWLIM-specific syntax, and it worked. Well, it worked
for text/csv and text/tab-separated-values, but
for application/sparql-results+xml, I got an error as the "+" is one of the
reserved URI character. I had to add the hex number for "+".

So, it worked for:

http://localhost:8080/openrdf-**sesame/repositories/example?**
query=SELECT+...&Accept=**application/sparql-results%2Bxml<http://localhost:8080/openrdf-sesame/repositories/example?query=SELECT+...&Accept=application/sparql-results+xml>

As advised, the above is platform-specific. I'll stick with the
setting standard (Accept:) HTTP header, as appropriate.

Tope

On 19 March 2013 20:22, Jeen Broekstra <jeen.broeks...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 19/03/13 22:56, Tope Omitola wrote:
>
>> Hi Barry
>>
>> Thanks for these.
>>
>> How can I put all these in an http request?
>>
>> e.g.
>>
>> Can I do this (or a variant of it)
>>
>> http://localhost:8080/openrdf-**sesame/repositories/example?**
>> query=SELECT+...Accept:**application/sparql-results+**xml.<http://localhost:8080/openrdf-sesame/repositories/example?query=SELECT+...Accept:application/sparql-results+xml.>
>> ..
>>

> As Barry also indicated, the standard for this is using HTTP headers, any
> encoding of the accepted type(s) as a query parameter is
> implementation-specific. So OWLIM may do this differently from how, say,
> Virtuoso, or Jena, do it.
>
> However, there is an (undocumented) feature for this in Sesame/OWLIM. Use
> at your own risk:
>

> http://localhost:8080/openrdf-**sesame/repositories/example?**
> query=SELECT+...&Accept=**application/sparql-results+xml<http://localhost:8080/openrdf-sesame/repositories/example?query=SELECT+...&Accept=application/sparql-results+xml>
>
> The request parameter takes precedence over any HTTP header you set.
>
> So you can do it using request parameters, but I still strongly recommend
> using HTTP headers.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jeen

Tope