Dear Radu,

this morning in Pondicherry
I have tried to locate the "icu4j.jar"
and was successful in the case of my UBUNTU laptop (running Ubuntu 14.04)
but UNSUCCESSFUL  in the case of my Windows laptop (running Windows 7).

I am part of a research team where both types of computers are represented
and have to be conversant with both sides.

I usually run Oxygen on the Windows Laptop (where I have a bigger screen :-)
and my version is
<oXygen/> XML Editor 19.0, build 2017042020

I occasionally run Oxygen on my Ubuntu laptop
and have not yet upgraded to Oxygen 18
and my version there is
<oXygen/> XML Editor 18.0, build 2016051118

Since I could not locate the "icu4j.jar" on the Windows laptop,
I could apply your solution ONLY on the Ubuntu laptop,
WHERE IT WORKED PERFECTLY.

THANKS A LOT for your timely and efficient help.

All that remains for me to be happy is your telling me how to handle the Windows 7 laptop.

As far as I can see,
inside the "Program Files" folder
there is a folder called "Oxygen XML Editor 19"
that folder contains a folder called ".install4j"
which contains several .jar files
but none is called "icu4j.jar"
and a SEARCH on the computer hard disk does not reveal anything

Thanks for giving me additional pointers

Of course, I could use the Ubuntu machine as my main machine ;-)
but I can't expect everyone else to also do that .... ;-)

Best wishes

-- Jean-Luc (in Pondy)

https://univ-paris-diderot.academia.edu/JeanLucChevillard

https://twitter.com/JLC1956