*golf claps*  :)

I'd rather push this idea the other way.  Obviously "5 years
experience" is an approximation of the years in which you were
experiencing the activity in questions.  Perhaps decades would be a
more beneficial unit.  I've been developing for 13 years, that's 2
decades experience!  Or perhaps one century!  Oh, even better!  My
experience spans two millenia!  ;)
David

"If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes
 will fall like a house of cards... checkmate!"
 -Zapp Brannigan, Futurama