G'Day Greg,

David Connors helped me out a while back to move some friends over to
free version Google Apps and they are loving it. The documentation was
great and easy to follow.   I used the free tool to import the stuff
from PST but had issues with attachments. I read somewhere the paid
version has a better tool but never used it so can't be sure. You can
also just pump the mail directly from the mail server into gmail with
the paid version.

Bec