To a degree, but I think that's more of a factor of what people are working on
at the time and what they are comfortable with. For example, our team writes
MSDN articles and we going to be talking about the new features that we just
wrote, not existing areas that haven't been touched in years.

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Scott Barnes
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 5:46 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: MSDN mag

MSDN floats with the DPE tide mark. Its an editorial version of evangelism and
its sole purpose is to get folks onto the new while showing them bridges from
the old to the new. If DPE spend cycles talking to you about Windows 8 AppStore
+ JavaScript then MSDN will usually follow.

This is really not a "magazine" for sustaining existing adoption(s) its really
a marketing tool to get you move over to whatever next..

---
Regards,
Scott Barnes
http://www.riagenic.com

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 3:43 PM, Greg Keogh